Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Swimming 2015


Everybody had to get into a line and go into the pool. We had to have a turn to do breaststroke’ It was cool to swim to the other end of the pool. My eyes were red because I opened my eyes underwater and mr Shaun had just put chlorine .First we did a warm up. After that we had to do 10 laps of freestyle and then another 10 laps of backstroke. Next we learnt how to keep our hands like a rocket. The last thing we had was free time in the pool. I was happy because we had fun at the pool.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your story Mya

Benton said...

What a good lesson but I'm sorry to hear your eyes were affected by the chlorine. I always have to wear goggles personally and I recommend them to protect your eyes, but alternatively you could use anti-inflammatory eye drops if you prefer, or have to swim without goggles. Free time is always a wonderful way to finish a lesson

Benton @ Pool Solar & Spa

Post a Comment