Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

The Bubblegum Machine


Activity 1
Discuss the choice of character names chosen by the author.
Ms Goo - I think it goes with her she loves the gobbledy goo machine that oozed and made gum.
Lucy - I think that lucy is a okay name but I would like something like Emma or maybe even Olivia.
Mr Chew - This is a  good name also because he also works at the bubble gum shop.

Ms Blewitt - I don’t know if it really goes with style and everything else I would call her Emily.
Activity 4
The figurative language from the text is in green on the vocab slide.
Choose 1 to draw a picture to explain the literal meaning.
Use the words in a sentences or explain the figurative meaning.

Today I have chose these two activities because I could make my own decision on the names and see what went with the character the most. I want to learn about sayings just like bite of more than I can chew things like that I can improve my vocab which leads to acceleration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment