Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Pace Acceleration Consolidation ๐Ÿ˜ƒ


 Maths e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N.Std

3p
4b
4p
At
In the first 3 terms I have accelerated. I have moved from a 3p to a 4p. I now have a greater understanding of decimals, fractions and percentages but I have also learned to focus more. By the end of the year I would love to achieve a 4a and higher. I also think that my weakness is to multiply and divide fractions and to also Solve problems with multiplication and division of decimals numbers.
Reading e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N.Std

3p/3a
3b
4a
Above
In the first 3 terms I have accelerated so much. I have moved from a 3p all the way to a 4a. AMAZING. I have improved so much I think because I can understand the text that was given and also I can complete vocab and independent activities. By the end of the year I would like to reach a 5b and higher. I would also like to learn  Know how to work out new words and what they mean
Writing
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N.Std

2a
3b
3b
Below
In the first 3 terms I have keeped my results the same. I have moved from a 2a all the way to a 3b. I have improved that I now can write a better explanation story by using better word choices. By the end of the year I would like to reach a 4a and higher. By the end of the year would also like to learn to use different variety of sentences in my paragraphs and also edit and maybe even use better word. Keep to the topic sentence.

I think I am on my way to being a genius

0 comments:

Post a Comment