Pages

Tuesday 19 September 2017

☔ Youtube life in Florida ☔

Walht: use your imagination and factual knowledge to write a story.

Graphic Organizer
Intro: Example from pobble, Painter's brush, tormenting, Youtuber,
P1: Camera problems, jumper soaking wet,
P2: Feeling that you're about to fall, Keep on trying, 4th Floor,
P3: 3 attempts, 2 fails, 1 succeed, rope, survivors,
Conclusion: Helping others, Food and Water,

Write your  own success criteria. Share with a friend then edit yours.
Success Criteria
I must use...
  1. Precise Verbs
  2. Adjectives
  3. Verbs
  4. W words
  5. 5 Senses for description
  6. Figurative Language - personification, metaphors, simile, hyperbole and alliteration



Begin your story here

The wind howled menacingly like a wolf at the full moon. Lightning licked across the evil sky like a painter’s paintbrush tormenting the clouds. Im youtuber making content for other people's life and to make people smile, laugh and to have fun. I went to Florida to help people suffering.

The scribble of a place mixes up like fruitsalade and with a overlapping storm. The twisted, rumbling sound, effects my microphone as I pull out my vlogging camera. The camera screech's and wakes up. As the tornado is spinning like a spinning, spring going round and round. My camera is being wiped away. I hold tightly. I wrap myself in a oversized, waterlogged wet jumper with Cook Island on the back. I whimper and whine climbing a 4 story house to reach my family’s that need help. I’m frozen as dry ice molding into my blood.

I climb and I slip. Feeling the rope tighten around my waist I feel me slipping under my breath, knowing something bad was about to happen. Seeing my camera man trample over the brick wall to get me, he’s reaching his long tentacle arms but can’t reach I look down seeing a image I will never forget. It rips and I feel my hanging from my death. I can only think about my family and my life but this wasn'tz the time to give up.

Plan A! I grab tightly onto my rope and start swing side to side. I reach my hand out to reach my friends tentacle arm but just lightly touch his hand but didn't get a good grip on him. I swing and swing as the rope rips faster and faster slightly slipping under my breath.

Plan B! I tell my camera man to go without me, but as I say that I tell him to give me his rope so we can go up together we try but we don’t succeed. Now we both are in trouble.

Plan C! I look up to see a rope coming from the 4th floor I grab the rope and now were going up. There survivors helping us but we were supposed to help them and it didn’t go the way it was planned.
“Thank you, I thought I was going to lose everything captioning a satisfying moment like this”, I said
“No, I should thank you, you climbed a 4 floor building to get to us no one has ever done this before”,
they say
“We all admire you!”, responded the survivors.
Then we grab everyone and head back down.

I helped them get into the party bus that had many others. I borrowed it from Logan Paul. I made a pyramid out of water and food, that was as big as a elephant that keeps on eating and eating. Taking these people to safety is a choice that I made. I wish I could do more, be safe Florida!

0 comments:

Post a Comment