Pages

Friday 20 October 2017

📕How I want to be remembered📕

How I want to be remembered!

I am a Year 7 student going on to being a Year 8 next year. I've always wanted to be remembered just like my other sisters were. I hope to go to college and university and I hope I can do as well as they did. The one thing that I want to be remembered for is trying to PARTICIPATE! I want to be involved in more educational work, sports and helping out with whatever I can.

There are many ways of getting involved in education. I would have to study hard, work independently and work in groups so that we can share our ideas and skills. I also want to learn about other things that are not really my type like making a bot or doing something in mechanics.

Sport is really important to me and I would like to be remembered by the way I play sport. To do that I need to train and turn up to practices to improve my skills and also be a good team member.

We always remember people who help out. I can use my skills to help people with computers and making movies. I can be a helping friend by cheering up someone who is down.

1 comments:

Ana @ Glen Innes School said...

Kia Ora Mya
I loved reading your explanation writing. I found that you like to be remembered the way your sisters were.I want to be remembered as a educated sport and joyful student.What is your favourite sport to play?

Post a Comment