Pages

Monday 8 May 2017

Evil Twin

IMG_20170502_114240.jpg
Walht: use creative skills to write an interesting narrative.


Evil Twin
“I’m late it’s 2 o’clock,” Mrs Oxford said.
“I need to go to the hall because I’m helping another teacher,” said Mya 2.
“Okay,” said Mrs Oxford.
Mya 1 then asked to go and help Mr Jackson in room 11 and Mrs Oxford said “Yes,” but what the teacher didn't know was that Mya 1 was going to spy on her twin Mya 2.
Mya 1 was just about to reach the hall but she was too late. Mya 2 had already gone CRAZY! She trashed the whole hall from broken chairs to rubbish everywhere. It was a mess.


“I’ve got it now, It’s show time,!” screeched Mya 1. She thought she would take a photo for evidence of how Mya 2 behaved.
“But wait, how am I going to take a photo with no phone?” It had backfired.
“This sucks,” thought Mya 1. “I really wanted it to work.” “All this hard work has gone down the drain, just because I don’t have a phone.”


Mya 1 then thought so hard. BANG! She had the biggest idea ever. She SPRINTED to all the teachers to ask them to go to the hall asap. But all you could hear was a herd of elephants racing to the hall.
“Mya 2 what are you doing? I told you not to make a mess,” said Principal Kai.
“Off to the office you go,” shouted Mr Jackson.


Mya 1 thought that she would try a different way of dealing with her twin. “Hey, would you like to play?” asked Mya 1.
“Yea, I would love that. I don’t have many friends here,” said Mya 2.
“Hello. I’m Vanessa. I’m Mya 1’s friend. Do you want to play with us? We’re playing netball,” said Vanessa

“Um, sure,” said Mya 2. They all got along well even Mya 2. She had never had a bigger smile on her face. Her red dim eyes turned into the colors of the water. It was amazing but also her dark and ugly soul brightened like the sun. She didn't wreck anything from that day on because she was having fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment