Pages

Tuesday 16 May 2017

Momo (Twice)

I have chosen Momo from Twice, a very famous singing and dancing group in South Korea. I admire her because of the way she plays sports as well as being part of the group. Although she grew up in Japan, where she was called Hirai Momo, she now lives in Seoul in South Korea where there are other famous Korean groups. I have seen her on many different TV shows and videos on youtube.

She is brave because her parents didn't want her to move to South Korea and take up a career in dancing but in the end she decided to have a go. I also admire her because she is very smart and is also a fast learner. She is very committed to learning different kinds of dances like hip-hop, acrobatics and many more. I know that she is very honest because I have seen her on a TV show where she got asked a question and if she was dishonest she would have got an electric shock but her answers were all honest. She is great with the guitar and loves to play and teach the other members.

Momo also wants to have a group with her and her sister in the future but she also wants Twice to become the best girl group in Korea. She is also kind because she is very supportive of other members of her group. She also wishes that her group can get the song of the year, rookie of the year and best pop song.

I would like to be as talented as Momo but I would also like to be kind, supportive, committed, honest and brave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment