Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

Mya learns about money.

After morning tea Tessa from ASB bank came to talk to us about being smart with money.

First Tessa came and said that saving money is really good and then she called 2 people up.It was Limi and Gordon. They had money charts. They were saving up for a car.  I sat at the front because I couldn't see because Sita was in my way.

After that she said if a I could be the 3rd person. She picked me and I had the 3rd  chart.  Limi had the 2 and Gordon had the 1. Tessa said to me to flip my 1st page on my calendar I was saving 15 dollars a week.  Then I had to flip my page again . I had $2340 dollars in my money box. I could buy an old car.  Limi could buy  the ok car and Gordon got the cool car.  I wished I had Gordon's car.  Then we learnt the chant. It was like this.
“If you have some money
what do you do?
spend some on you
and save some too.”

In the end Tessa give us some ASB getWISE bands. I got the yellow band. I liked the yellow band because it was a nice color. This was our photos that Mr.Ramkolowan took from the back of the classroom.


Screenshot 2015-03-20 at 11.43.53.png

Screenshot 2015-03-20 at 11.45.13.png




            

     

0 comments:

Post a Comment