Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Football Skills











Coach Steve showed us these skills and we got straight onto it. Here are the skills I picked up on.
  1. Place your body in between the ball and the opponent.
  2. Use your lace, outer foot, inner foot and the bottom of your shoe
  3. Pass to your player when you're stuck
  4. Get free so you can get the ball
  5. Don’t kick higher than the hip
  6. Dribble the ball


The skills that I used were simple control of the ball. I controlled the ball and passed to my teammates. I kept the ball somewhere that I can control it. But practice makes perfect so learning new skill really helps.


That sport that I play is touch. It’s the sport that runs in my family's blood so I’ve watched and played for years but football came into my sisters hobby list and know I’ve became use to it. Football and touch are a different sport but there are things that are in common. Here are the differences from touch and football.
  1. In touch you can use your hands in football you can’t
  2. In football you can tackle (football style) but in touch you can’t
  3. In touch you can’t kick the ball but in football you can

It was a fun sport to play and I will love to have another go at football.

4 comments:

Ana @ Glen Innes School said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ana @ Glen Innes School said...

Kia Ora Mya I really like your paragraph about your comparison. I love to play football in my time. What is your favourite sport that you play out of touch?

Unknown said...

Annyeonghaseyo Ana
Well I do like touch very much but my second sport I would play is tag. Do you have fun playing football in you own time?

Unknown said...

Great work Mya.Keep it up.

Post a Comment