Pages

Thursday 21 December 2017

Summer learning Journey Day 4 Bonus Activity

I rated the best performances from one to ten...

The winner is Te Puku O Te Ika - 9.5/ 10

I thought that there performance was amazing it really came from the heart for the person they dedicated there song too. These singing was also amazing.

In second place Is Te Iti Kahurangi - 8/10

I thought I was different and it was really nice at the same time. It was also the high notes that gave it some nice taste.

Last but not least Tamatea Arikinui - 7.5/10

This is not the worse I thought it was also good but it was not my favourite. The singing and the poi going all at the same time must have been some hard work.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Mya
Outstanding work!! You have rated them well and you have given some very good reasons. Which one of theses songs made you start to tear up??

jolie said...

Kia Ora Mya

Amazing work, your reasons for the rating that you have given are very strong. Keep up the great work :)

Unknown said...

Great work,I like the way you rated them. Keep up the fantastic work.

Unknown said...

Hey Mya
Great Work! I liked how you gave a reason on each performance. Keep up the great work!!!

sarah Glen Innes School said...

Hey Mya

Brilliant Work! I loved how you gave strong reasons on each video. Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Hey Mya
I can really see the all of the hard work that you have put into this activity. I also am doing the summer learning journey on my blog. What was your favrioute part about this activity? Why?
Hope you have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Ruby SLJ said...

Hi Mya,

Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team. It's great to see that you have continued posting. Well done!

You've done a good job of telling us why you have ranked the songs in this way. They were all good! It was hard to pick a favourite. But I've also put Te Puku o Te Ika in first place! I loved how powerful their voices were when they were singing with such emotion.

Do you know what the words mean in Te Puku o Te Ika? It would be great to find out!

I look forward to reading more of your blog over the summer.
Cheers,
Ruby.

Post a Comment