Pages

Thursday 21 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 4 Activity 2

Kōruru Taonga Tākaro

The name of the game I have chosen is Kōruru Taonga Tākaro. The purpose of this game is Hold five knucklebones in the palm, Throw up in the air and catch on the other side of you hand were you knuckles are. When having this turn them back around and see how much you collect. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 if you have some on the ground that you have dropped then throw one stone up or thing that you are playing with and pick 1 or more stones up. You are only allowed to use one hand.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Mya
What a cool game!! This game so fun to play and to learn.. Would you play this game and who would you play with??

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Vedel,

I would play this game a lot actually and I would love to play it with friends and family. Thank you for commenting on my blog.

jolie said...

Kia Ora Mya

Awesome game!! I would like to try this game one day, Quick question why did you choose this game?

sarah Glen Innes School said...

Ni hao Mya

Awesome work Mya! I really will love to do this game someday! What is your favourite part about this game?

Unknown said...

Hey Mya
I can really see the all of the hard work that you have put into this activity. I also am doing the summer learning journey on my blog. What was your favrioute part about this activity? Why?
Hope you have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Ruby SLJ said...

Hi Mya,

Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team! It's great to see that you've been working through these activities. Well done!

Good work with this activity. You've done a great job of explaining the game. People who are reading your blog will know just how to play it!
Have you played it before? I have played it before and enjoy it but I'm not very good at it.

I look forward to reading more of your blog over the summer.
Cheers,
Ruby.

Post a Comment