Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

Matariki - Best qualities of my family


Who I want to be? I’ve never really thought about who I want to be. I think that being myself is the best plan. Being myself won’t be bad I think because I will have my up’s and downs but it will all be okay with my family around me.

My family helps with a lot especially with sport. Let's start with my aunty. My aunty is very kind and nice. She helps with anything food, clothes, playing for sport and anything else. Then there's my uncle he does a lot for us kids. He takes his time to coach my sisters team my team and everyone else. it’s mind blowing. Theres also my mom she helps with sport as well. She helps with netball, tag and touch everything you can think of. That is how you know we are a family.

A lot of people have seen me as my two older sisters. The first oldest is Venessa a lot of people think that we are the same because we are always together, then there is my older sister Britney. A lot of people some times even call us twins (Eww) Me and my sister does sport together and we like to be outdoors. When her friends see me they always say “your so cute Britney whats her name and is this you sister she looks just like you” it’s everywhere because she has friends everywhere (I mean everywhere).

The place that I think that I would look to go is the Cook Islands. I have only been the the Cook Islands once (When I was a baby). I have been there for at least 1 week but I can’t remember anything. It will be amazing because my nana tells us stories everyday so if we were in the wild we would know what to do.


My favourite time of the year. Well I don’t have a favourite time of the year but next year I would think is the best (2018). We are going to be at a reunion. It’s going to be the best because we get to do a million sports (YEAA). We get to do Handball, kayaking, basketball and so much more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment